2018 was one hell of a year! Can't believe it's over; I feel like it flew by!
A lot happened over the last year for me personally, so I thought I'd do a little post sharing 10 of my 2018 highlights.
So without further ado here are my top 10 highlights:
1. Visiting Disneyland for the 1st time and feeling right at home! I definitely need to go back soon
2. Working at London Fashion Week for both seasons; both crazy but amazing experiences
3. Turning 18!
4. Finally meeting my good friend Lily Collins in person after chatting on Instagram for years
5. Interning for both a stylist & designer in London. Both were incredible experiences I'm so grateful for
6. Visiting Berlin for a couple of days. It's a magical city & I definitely want to go back soon
7. Completing my Final Major Project at college in June & finishing my Fashion & Costume course with grades D*D*D!
8. Moving to Brighton & starting university studying Fashion Design with Business!
9. Seeing a real Prince & Princess when Harry & Megan visited the Brighton Pavilion
10. Spending time & creating so many memories with my family & friends
My list could go on & on but I'll leave it there for now.
Last year was an incredible year & I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you for being a part of it! Thanks to your support so many amazing things have happened & I can't wait to see what 2019 holds!
Happy New Year!